Thursday 2 March 2017

Extension Activity - Una 2017 Presentation - 2

Dear Readers,
   In this blog I have embedded two presentations which I have made for our Department’s Extension Activity at Diu and Una. I have presented this presentation in two villages - Kareni and Sangter and cities - Diu and Una. 





                         2)  How to make an effective presentation?




        This session was very interesting for me. I have presented this presentation in Diu college with the students of Arts and commerce. They were very much interested in this topic because they have to submit their assignments in form of presentations. Students were taking photographs of slides and also making videos of presentation. At there I have made them aware with the technique of making presentation and some basic but important tricks.

Here is the presentation



How to make an effective presentation from yeshab68

 For previous presentation - Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment