Thursday 2 March 2017

Extension Activity - Una 2017 Presentation - 1


Dear Readers,

   In this blog I have embedded two presentations which I have made for our Department’s Extension Activity at Diu and Una. I have presented this presentation in two villages - Kareni and Samter and cities - Diu and Una. 


                                                     
      
 
1)  Prepositions
         
         I have prepared this presentation for school children and presented this in class 10-A and 10-B in the government school of Sangter village.

       
           I have also presented this in Class 11th at Chanakya Science school, Una. They were aware about the concept of preposition but the main purpose was to ask them that which learning they have enjoyed, with technology or without it. One of the students told me that this technique is good because it has pictures for better understanding. It is true that pictures and Gifs help teacher to avoid using mother tongue in teaching English language.

 
       In kareni village I have taught this in different manner, it was more like interaction because there were college students.




          The purpose of presenting this presentation was to show them that how easily and innovatively we can teach language through technology. I have also demonstrated that how to make presentation and what are some basic features and tricks of making good presentation.

Here is the presentation


Prepositions - school project from yeshab68

 For next presentation - Click here 



No comments:

Post a Comment